Monday, September 12, 2011

About Me

I am Kundan Kumar Singh, I am located in New Delhi, Basically I belongs from Sitamarhi, Bihar. I have completed my schooling from a governmental school, I have done BCA from IGNOU and MBA from SMU.

I have total 5 year of work experience with different organization in Web Programming, Application Development, .NET Programming, SEO, PPC Campaigning, Business Presentation, Data Mining, Data Analyzing.

I have started my own business of Consulting and Animation in Year 2010. Name of my organization is Icon Technosys Pvt. Ltd. our organization mainly deals in Admission Consulting and all type of Designing and 2D Animation projects. If you have any business proposal for us then please write us at info@icontechnosys.com and for further details just visit our website www.icontechnosys.in

My hobbies are:
Cricket, Chess, Song and Poem Writting

No comments:

Post a Comment