Monday, December 21, 2015

Avoid Defaming other's character

Loving some one, caring for some one, spending life with someone, spreading all your happiness over your love one is completely your choice and right. This entire nation know and are aware about the freedom of speech in India, but this freedom of speech should never hurt and never intervene in someone feeling, anybody privacy and anybody personal life.

I found somebody indulge in damaging other's reputation and character. No matter how, why and with whom they are doing this, but I am sure, they will never succeed with this kind of malpractices. Everybody having known or unknown, seen or unseen history in their life, but if someone is aware about that history, they should be responsible and mature enough to not to discuss about that with other person. They should avoid discussing about anybody past, but in case if it is compulsory to discuss someone past then discuss about both positive and negative aspect, not only negative aspects only with aided wrong material to defame someone's character.

Later on they are clarifying their old statement of admiring him, they found that their position is like a joker, they speak in favor of the person, who is in front of them and started doing backbiting when that person is absent. What is this man, be mature, be a man. Your word, your behave, your attitude should be like that, so other person have respect for you. You are saying someone trying to get your certification to fulfill their wishes, but I am saying who you are? to certify others. I don't need anybody bloody certification.

I can also say a lot about someone character, education, job, family background, social value, relationship. But I will not, I am not you. My this attitude makes me, my this attitude is my identity and I am proud of it. You enjoy your life with backbiting, fake impression, fake status and all.

I don't need your appreciation, your certification, your care, doing this or not is your choice, but whatever you do let me know, so I can also prepare myself for the same. I will suggest you guys, either be my critics always or be in my favor always (if I am right). Don't change your side as per your benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment